Hosting an event at Camp Pee Dee is very easy. Our various facilities can accommodate all your needs. Whether you are an individual hosting a family reunion, a youth director looking for a place for a retreat or a school looking for somewhere for students to experience the natural world, we have just what you need.
Steps for planning your event at Camp Pee Dee:
1. Decide the approximate dates for your event (it is a good idea to have several options selected).
2. Call Camp Pee Dee (843-479-3051) to check availability. We will ask you for the following information:
3. Once the dates and reservation details are decided, we will send you a contract.
4. When you return a signed contract with the deposit (25% of your estimated final cost), your reservation is complete.
5. You will need to keep Camp Pee Dee informed of any changes to your numbers or plans.
6. If we are providing food services, please contact Camp Pee Dee at least one week prior to your event to confirm your final numbers.
7. Enjoy great hospitality during your event.
When a cancellation occurs prior to the 90 days of the requested dates regardless of the date of contract signing, 50% of the deposit will be refunded or transferred. No deposit will be refunded or transferred if cancellation occurs within 90 days of requested dates regardless of the date of contract signing.
|Contact & Staff|
|Maps & Directions|
|How to Host a Retreat or Event|
|2018 Summer Camp|